As a professional blogger, I am sure you understand the dedication and time it takes to build and develop your site. Countless hours can cause burn out and loss of focus sometimes. Finding and curating new ideas can become a brain drain, if you let it. Maybe you need a kick start for better blog content.
Thankfully, there are freelance writers that can help you with your professional blog. Perhaps you are going on vacation, taking sick-time or maternity leave, looking for holiday coverage, or you have a family emergency, using freelance writers to help you with your blog and website can give you peace of mind plus a new sense of direction.
Take a look at how a freelance writer can help a professional blogger with your site.
– Answer Email
– Write and Schedule New Blog Posts for Fresh Content
– Approve and Respond to New Blog Comments
– Help with Social Media (Twitter and Facebook)
– Offer Professional Evaluation of Your Blog w/Recommendations for Changes
– Write Professional “Static” Pages for Your Blog (About Me, Contact Me, etc)
– Ghostwrite Articles to Swap with Other Blogs (Guest Post Marketing)
– Clean-up and Revise Old Blog Posts
– Write Professional Press Releases
– Write Weekly or Monthly Features/Content for the Blog
– Provide You with 30 Fresh Blog Topic Ideas (You Write the Content)
– Do Research and Produce Outlines on Topics (You Write Content from Outline)
(not sure what else)
These are just a few ideas that you can use! Sound like something you need for your blog?
You can opt to pay by each individual service or bundle several services together to save on money. You can use a freelance writer as often or as little as you need them.
Contact us today for a complete estimate or price list of services that we offer.